1/05/2011

Piscatore @ Epicentrum

Piscatore, a new seafood buffet restaurant @ Epicentrum, South of Jakarta.
Thanks to my friend and her discount voucher, I could experience their cuisines. It's a Great place, with great fresh seafood. I ate lots and lots of oyster :), ME LOVE OYSTER. They also served grilled seafood and what attracted me the most was fan mussels, it's the first time for me, I never saw a mussel that big. 

Although it wasn't mentioned in their logo, but I think this restaurant is made especially for Korean food lovers, and they have a lot of Korean customers too in spite of the new building. They serve western and Japanese food (sushi, sashimi, etc), but Korean food is the main point. Just imagine, beside kimchi and other Korean cuisine, they also make Chajangmyeon! If you're a regular audience of Korean entertainment, I'm sure this name is familiar to you. Every time I saw how Korean artists drool over a plate of Jajangmyeon I'm always curious. But, somehow I didn't find the Chajangmyeon in Piscatore very appealing.

Still I had a great time in Piscatore, would love to stay there for hours if I could :D. For kids, they made a special corner with jars of candy assortments. In the cold beverages department you can have water melon juice, orang juice and lemon tea. And for dessert you can choose between salads, puddings, and ice cake tart ^_^, or all of them if your stomach still have some room.

Grilled family ^_^

Oysteeeer





No comments:

Post a Comment