1/21/2011

Another Disappointing K-drama

I'm supposed to do my proof, but I'm so sleepy thanks to "Mary Stayed Out All Night". Yeah, I watched it last night until the last episode. Arrgh, but the story line went down hill around the last quarter of the drama, too bad.

The sight of Wi Marry became annoying towards the end of the story, going back and forth from Kang Mu Gyul to the director. And I'm getting annoyed by the way every time she called the director. I don't know why, it's just that I found the sound very annoying, "Teppenim.. (something like that)". "Princess Hours", another Korean drama I've finished recently, also had a lousy story line from the second half of the story until the end. What's up with the writers anyway? At first the stories of both dramas were so sweet, simple and interesting, but after 10 episode, everything was ruined.

I've started to watch Korean drama since 2010, so I don't have much experience, but so far from all the K drama I've watched, only these dramas that really touched my heart: Shining Inheritance / Brilliant Legacy, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Coffee Prince, Personal Taste and Boys Over Flower.

Even Sunkyukkwan Scandal many times felt boring to me, the chemistry between the lead actor and actress just didn't work, only Joong Ki who stood out.

Still, hopefully there are still great dramas out there, whether it's Korean or Japanese, that are worth watching.

List of K-dramas I've watched (from 2010):
 1. Boys Over Flower
 2. Personal Taste
 3. Coffee House (only half way ~ I could not stand watching it)
 4. Coffee Prince
 5. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
 6. Shining Inheritance / Brilliant Legacy (absolute brilliance!)
 7. Princess Hours
 8. Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary!
 9. Sunkyukwan Scandal

No comments:

Post a Comment