9/19/2010

Lady Speed Stick - Powder Fresh

It's my new substitute for the regular deodorant stick I regularly used. From my teenage years until just recently I had been using Rexona dry stick to demolish unwanted body odour. Rexona dry stick does its job pretty well odour wise, and I like the fragrance too. I already have a favorite fragrance that's fresh and soft, plus Rexona is a house hold brand in Indonesia, the price is cheap because I guess they have their own local factory here, so the access to Rexona products is very easy.

But, I can't help but noticing how Rexona always leave some whitish stains in the arm pit area of my clothes. It broke my heart every time I see how Rexona ruins my new blouse or my new t-shirt from the inside, especially the dark colored ones. Besides, what's more important is people said Rexona tends to make our arm pit skin darker. Well, after hearing that, I have to admit, maybe mine is darker than it supposed to be. 

So, my BFF suggested this Lady Speed Stick product from Mennen (distributed by Colgate-Palmolive). According to her, this stick won't make our arm pit skin darker, and won't leave any stain in our clothes. Lady Speed Stick isn't a new thing for me, cause I often saw it  in many drugstores which sell imported products. But, the problem is, it's an imported product made in USA, thus the price is about double the Rexona's price, or more.  

But, I don't want Rexona to ruin my skin and my clothes more that it already  has. So, after using up all my Rexona, I bought Lady Speed Stick at last. I choose "Powder Fresh" fragrance (powder scent always works well for me). The price was quite expensive for my range, Rp. 47.000 (around 4.7 $) for a stick that weighs 39.6g. Judging from the size, I think it could last a long time. It said, this product contains aloe vera extract that will keep our skin soft and moisturized. 

Since then, I have been using it for a week, and quite happy with the result ^_^. It really keeps away unwanted odour all day long, and so far I have not found any (new) stain on my clothes. But I don't know about the darker skin thing, I guess for this one, I need to observe longer to know if this product really reduces the darker shade on my arm pit skin. 


UPDATE: 
After a few months applying this product, the darker shade on my arm pit skin was reduce!! Yaaayness ^_^, so this will be my household product.

2 comments:

  1. huahahaha baru kali ini liat blog yang ngebahas deodoran! :p

    salam kenal :) kalo mau link, bilang aja yaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hi apa juga bisa dijadiin blog. Met kenal juga ^_^, thanks u/ comment-nya Dr. B

    ReplyDelete