9/09/2010

Food of the Day

So today is the last day before our Idul Fitri holiday ^_^. Happy, happy~ joy~joy~!
 And to break my fast, I went to Sphageddies at Senayan City. Usually this restaurant isn't too crowded but not too empty. But yesterday, it was fully packed. The good thing was, I was  with my brother, so no prob on getting the seats for two. 
These were the dishes we ordered ^_^.

I forgot the name, but it's my favorite dish in Sphageddies. Doesn't make your stomach too full, but the taste is so savory, and just like a seafood spaghetti should taste like. I love how they are always generous with the clamps. Yummy...

 
A guilty free pizza (except for the price ~ maybe). A delicious snack, with slices of smoked salmon and olives. The crust is thin, so you can have a pizza and spaghetti all at once without worrying  too much about your weight. 


 Penne Alfredo ~ the portion was too much for me, but after all I had been fasting all day. And my tummy could not take too much food in one time, it needs to pace it self after a whole day of fasting ^_^. I wish the pennes were much softer, cause I'm the kind of person who loves soft noodles, and that goes for pasta too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment