9/14/2010

Currently Reading... Wuthering Heights

I'm Currently reading Emily Bronte's one and only novel, "Wuthering Hights". Yes, it's a classic, but I found my mood to read it just a few days ago. But during my college years I've watched the movie version in British Council's library, still a movie sometimes only shows a part of the original work's charm. Thus, some months ago I bought the book, it was cheap anyway compared to the Sookie Stackhouse series I long for :D. 

But, man... I only reached like 4 or 5 chapters. Despite the not so complicated story, it is totally not an easy reading. Well, maybe because my English is rusty, and after all it's 19th's century literature, surely people back then just love to jumble with words. I just hope I wouldn't get tired a long the way...        

UPDATE: I finally gave up reading it :D. It's more practical to read the summary in Wikipedia, ha ha ha, bad me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment