8/31/2010

Food of the Day

Today I got some cute delicacies ^_^ in my working place. 

First of all, these small pastries our section got from a client. They were so nice sending us parcels of sweet pastries and traditional cakes. But, I'm not so sure my own office will do the same >.<. Well... we're not known to be a generous company (he he, sorry).

The one on the left was filled with apple and cinnamon. Although I'm not a fan of baked apples, but I have to say it was tasty. The one on the right was a choux pastry with sweet weep cream, and as you can see, topped with mandarin orange, kiwi and cherry, a sweet delight in the afternoon ^_^. 




Next up, was this strange looking thing. It's a waffle actually, deep in a chocolate sauce. Bought it in a bazaar at the parking lot of my office (this is like the  3rd one we had during this fasting month).

The vendor call it "Lolly Waffle" since it's on  a stick, hence the name acquired. Well, it's not so bad, the batter was soft, and  the scent was mouth watering, I very much enjoyed eating it. it's a new way of eating your waffle, and you can have it for only Rp.5000 (about 50 cent).







Last but not least, my dinner at a regular place not far from where I live. I ordered fried battered red snapper with mushroom sauce & some chips and vegetables on the side. The fish was so soft, and freshly fried. Loved it! For Rp.13.000 (1.3 US$) it's a great bargain. 


I also got a taste of this baked potato with mayonnaise, broccoli and cheese, yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment