2/26/2015

"Brain Dump"? And some updates in my life...

So few days ago I watched some videos on youtube about "Brain Dump". A very interesting and easy to do idea. I think this could do good to my own head. But the consequence is, it will leave tracks for others in the future to see. But Miss Vicky Bee made a good point about this in one of her videos. So, probably will give it a shot. Deasy from "My Green Cow" also have one to ease her depression, and came up with a fun solution to be consistent in this new habit. In order to make herself do a brain dump consistently, she, in a away, "bribe" herself :D. Whenever she wrote something in her brain dump notebook, she will add a sticker in the cover of the book. I think that is why she chose a book with a blank craft paper cover. 

This year, some new things happen in my daily routine, well for one I try to jot down my expenses and made some kind of meal journal every night, and also I always encourage myself to make a to do list for the next day. And since my brother abruptly decided to move to London, but still wishes his apartment to find a new tenant whilst he's already in the UK, I as the one who lives nearest to the location, has to be almost always at the ready to open the apartment's door to the future tenants who wishes to see it. Of course this task also comes with other related chores such as tidying the place (my brother and his wife apparently did not completely throw their unneeded things away before they move), and maintain the cleanness of the place.

All in all, some said this is a good year for the likes of me who was born in the year of the horse, but we will see what it has in store...

No comments:

Post a Comment