7/15/2014

What I Hate - 15th July 2014

One of the things that I hate is:
Having someone from the past (whom I barely know, or never have any contact with me during the time before the sudden attack) contact me out of the blue because he or she needs something from me, and when I refuse to or can not comply, he/she does not want to understand my position, and begin to chase me via various ways, or after I give an answer which does not suit her / him, she / he don't give any closure what so ever.

Hei, we don't even know each other that well, so please read between the lines.

This happen to me yesterday and today. After a message in FB, followed by an email, and a call (I don't know who gave my phone number to that person), at last I reply through email. And, just now, my phone started ringing again from that certain person. Well, sorry, you are in my blocked list now.

No comments:

Post a Comment