12/05/2010

Black Wedges from Andre Valentino

My daily style is very casual, maybe too casual. I love wearing comfortable shoes, and what I meant by comfortable is snickers, flats, crocs etc, I only wear high heels in very rare occasions. But a few weeks ago while shopping at Matahari, I bought a pair of wedges ^_^.  Yes it has a 70% discount, but that's not the only reason. I'm not that crazy over high heeled shoes, to be tempted by big discounts.

I love these wedges because with 7cm high heels, they are still so comfortable to wear, for real! The weight is very light, the soles are made of rubber, so absolutely not slippery. And the pads & black leather is so soft. The brand is Andre Valentino, and when I checked the inside part of the shoes, there's a writing "Made in Idonesia". I'm so happy every time I found an Indonesian product with good quality, makes me feel so proud ^_^. I think you better watch out for this brand, because it's so good ^_^. Hopefully it's durable too.

 
Rubber sole

No comments:

Post a Comment